A Trial Smile is a process we like to use prior to doing veneers to make sure each patient gets exactly what they want with their smile. It removes the hesitation of not knowing the final results of cosmetic dentistry. A Trial Smile is a kind of a test-run with temporary veneers to help someone see what they would look like with permanent veneers. Once we have created something that you love, Dr. Heaton will duplicate that shape, size, and color into the final porcelain veneers.
Trial Smile Procedure
This process typically takes 30-45 minutes and can usually be done with your initial consultation, however, Please inform us if you would like to have your trial smile with your initial consultation with our cosmetic dentist Dr. James Heaton at Smiles of Chandler.
See above for contact info. Dr. Heaton temporarily places a tooth-colored composite material on your tooth and gently bonds it to your teeth in a way that allows it to be removed later. An impression of trial teeth is taken during your initial consultation to help make the permanent veneers. You can take a picture of your trial smile to show it to your family, friends, and relatives.
Trial smiles are important for the dentist as well, this is because it helps in planning your smile makeover to be ideal for your bite, but also the shape, size, and color you desire for the final veneers.
Benefits of Trial Smile
- Place and preview your final smile in 3D before the permanent restoration
- Experience your new smiles in our dental office to see how it looks
- Find if the size, shape, and color of your new teeth meet your satisfaction
- Take live pictures of a trial smile to confirm with your family and friends
- Avoids the uncertainty of having cosmetic dentistry that you don’t LOVE.